I would like to thank Mr. Prakash Hegade from the blog Its PH- The daily reads and writes for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award.
Rules are as follows –
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award in your post and link it back to his/her blog.
- Answer all the 11 questions the blogger has for you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post on your blog.
Meanwhile, here are my 11 answers to the questions asked of me –
1. Give your short bio.
Hey there! It’s Ritwik Anshuman- currently pursuing my bachelor’s degree in Engineering. I am an avid lover of football, Manchester City and Tony Stark(Cliche, I know). A newbie to blogging and creative writing with a dream of MAKING IT ALL COUNT one day.
2. What defines you?
Spontaneity. It has and will always be the one thing that defines me- for better or worse.
3. Are you a clutter or organized?
Well, that’s a difficult one. I need to save grace here so I guess I will go with organized clutter maybe.
4. Who holds a special place in your heart?
My Parents. For obvious reasons.
5. Share one of your favorite photograph. If not willing to share a photograph, share one of your memorable moments.
My apologies but I don’t have a photograph of the most memorable moment in my life, but I will share the moment with you.
We were playing in the finals of a district level tournament. The players we were facing were no amateurs. I was leading the team, and we did manage to take the game to the penalty shootout. Despite being a defender, I was asked to take on the responsibility of the goalkeeper in that shootout.
A couple of players from either side were on target, and it was after 2-2 that I made the first save of the shootout, and my teammate made it 3-2. I conceded the next one and to my dismay, even missed the spot kick. It was 3-3, and they had a shot’s advantage. You know what. I saved the next two in a row and won it for the team. I will never forget that moment for it was pure joy and redemption for me.
6. Share your most favorite writing on your blog. One. I know its difficult to pick one, but you have to. Share the link to that post.
The girl in glasses. It has to be. I remember writing this piece at 3 in the morning, and the words came to me so naturally.
7. How do you define the writer in you?
The writer in me? Well, he has to be this guy who likes keeping it different, but most of the times he is either struggling to find the right words or the strength to put it all down.
8. Do you have your favorite novel? Which one?
I am sure this will change over time, but for now, out of all the books I have read, it has to be To Kill A Mocking Bird. The best part is that you will not be fixated on a single issue while reading the book. In fact, it showcases different sides to our society and lets the reader decide for himself.
9. What is that one thing you would repeatedly do and never be bored of it? (never here is a relative term)
Run around and toy with a ball at my feet.
10. Write a one liner for – ‘Hate’
Hate – Burning the bearers from ages..
11. Do you have a bucket list? can we have a peek into it?
Well. Not a bucket list but there are a number of places(Okay, Stadiums !!) I want to visit. Visiting Anfield, Etihad, Old Trafford and Westfalenstadion, home to some of the biggest football teams in the world, someday is the dream.
My 11 questions are –
- Your Name and what it means.
- Your best childhood memory.
- Three animals you love.
- One incredible post that you want to share with us. It could be yours or any other blogger’s post as well. Share the link.
- What made you a writer ?
- Favorite Quote.
- A deed you feel happy about.
- Your views on motivation.
- Your take on mediocrity.
- Things or people that keep you going?
- What is it do you think comes after success?
And My 11 nominations are –
4. The Scrutiny
11. Dileep N
The Nominated blogger are free to take up the challenge or otherwise. Also, its Open Nomination so the reader can nominate himself/herself.
Thank you !